Antworten
Japanfanatic
JZA80 allwissendes Orakel
Danksagung erhalten: 37 Mal
Re: Interessante Verkaufsanzeigen weltweit

Beitrag von Japanfanatic »

https://m.ebay.de/itm/1998-Toyota-Supra ... noapp=true

Hatte zwar mal einen Treffer aber damnnnnn ultra clean trotzdem!
Bj. 12/2000 Supra RZ - Japanische Ausführung
1B9 - Quicksilver FX - Silver Metallic Graphite

Public Relations e.V.
ANKRacing
JZA80 Halbgott
JZA80 Halbgott
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Interessante Verkaufsanzeigen weltweit

Beitrag von ANKRacing »

Japanfanatic hat geschrieben:https://m.ebay.de/itm/1998-Toyota-Supra ... noapp=true

Hatte zwar mal einen Treffer aber damnnnnn ultra clean trotzdem!

Bisschen Stoßstange richten und gut ist. :) Sieht sonst echt top aus, der Wagen. :)
Ijsbrand
JZA80 Boardveteran
JZA80 Boardveteran
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Ijsbrand »

Sehr geil! Bin mal gespannt wo die landet.
Auch ne Traum-Kombination <3
94`J-spec, NA, MT
Japanfanatic

Public Relations e.V.
Casper
JZA80 Neuling
JZA80 Neuling

Beitrag von Casper »

Japanfanatic hat geschrieben:Cleane 98er VVTi Sauger: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998-toyota-supra-5/

Bild
Clean car! Great for a TT swap!
Wolfi
JZA80 Forenexperte
JZA80 Forenexperte
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Wolfi »

cpetrick hat geschrieben:Wenn ich die Preise momentan sehe... ich hätte wirklich letztes Jahr zuschlagen sollen jetzt ist es wirklich unbezahlbar
Gleichen Gedanken hatte ich auch. Dachte letztes Jahr schon, die spinnen alle.
Bild
LHD Eu-Spec - MT - Single Turbo - Syvecs - 1a1
Japanfanatic

JackEnox hat geschrieben: 03.04.2018, 13:07 https://jalopnik.com/that-nearly-perfec ... 1824229424

$80,500 für eine AT :P

Hier die Geschichte zu dem Auto. Es gibt einige Ungereimtheiten. Der Wagen wurde auf Bring a Trailer versteigert, der Höchstbietende ist aber abgesprungen und hat seine Sicht der Dinge bei supraforums.com geschildert:

I am the guy who was the high bidder on BaT the first time the Supra was listed there back in March. I decided to walk away from the deal because inconsistencies presented themselves after the close of the auction regarding the ownership history. Additionally, after the close of the auction, I stumbled on this thread and some of the comments here made a lot of sense to me about the condition of the car. I had seen the car in person and it presents ok, not great. There is some damage around the vehicle, like relatively minor scratches, dings and chips...none of which are mentioned in the sellers ad. The car is straight, and in my opinion, had no accidents. I would rate the car a 7 on a scale of 1-10....10 being best. I looked past some of the condition issues because the car was presented as a one family owned vehicle. During the BaT auction I spoke with the seller who told me the original owner was a collector and after he died his son took ownership of the vehicle in 2011. After the auction I was able to identify the owners name on the title and after some research the man did not pass until 2018, which was actually after the current seller acquired the vehicle. When I questioned some of the facts, I was invited on a conference call between myself, the seller and the Ford dealer in Tennessee. Unbeknownst to me there was a 4th party on the line who represented himself as an investor in the car. He was rude, pushy and confrontational....which did not go over well with me. After being contacted by BaT as to why I did not complete the transaction, I tried to save the deal by giving the seller some time to present documentation and to clarify the misrepresentation of the ownership facts. They were never able to provide anything and the Ford dealer who took the car in on trade was not willing to put the story they told about a one family owned car on their letterhead. I have been around cars and the car business for 35 years and my gut clearly told me things were not right with this deal. I was still willing to try and salvage the deal and I requested a small price adjustment from the seller due to the fact the car was not a one family owned car as originally presented. The reality is that the car shows up as a 3 owner car on CarFax and there is not one shred of documentation to prove the story that it is one family owned. I tried really hard to salvage the deal and lost 4 grand to the BaT buyers premium. I decided to post my side of the story here with the Supra community after BaT would not post my comments on their site. Feel free to share my side of the story and copy and paste it anywhere online you wish. I am also happy to answer any questions.

Wenn ich das schon lese..."Investoren", die in klassische Fahrzeuge investieren :?

Public Relations e.V.
Japanfanatic

Hier mal eine echte Ultra Low Mileage mit unter 10t mls (<16.000km) mit entsprechendem Zustand. Stammt aus der Sammlung von Peter Blach

This car is known by many of you, previously owned by Peter Blach (houstonT) of TX2K. We acquired this car with the intention of keeping it for some time but plans have changed, with just 9,967 miles this car is as clean as you would imagine. The car has been professionally detailed and has a clear bra installed to preserve the paint, the interior smells like new and the car is in perfect condition. This car looks like it did in 1998, all original paint, all vin tags in place. The car has been tastefully modified and we have all of the factory parts that were removed aside from the wheels. The car was originally an Automatic transmission and was professionally swapped to a 6 Speed Manual transmission using all OEM Toyota parts by Autobahn Racing in Texas. We have a clean & clear title in hand and ready to go!

Asking Price is $130,000

More pictures available by request.

Modifications:
Custom 19 Inch HRE Wheels
HKS Titanium Exhaust
HKS Downpipe
HKS Hypermax Coilovers
K&N Intake
Paint Correction by Zenith Auto Works with 2 layers of CQuartz Ceramic Coating with Nano Clear Bra

Call or text anytime 813-610-3921

CDSC00086 (1).jpg
DSC_0046.jpg
CDSC00086 (5).jpg
CDSC00086 (4).jpg
DSC00039.jpg
CDSC00086 (8).jpg
CDSC00086 (9).jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
CDSC00086 (3).jpg
:golly: :golly: :golly:
Dateianhänge
DSC_0041.jpg

Public Relations e.V.
cpetrick
JZA80 Frischling
JZA80 Frischling

Beitrag von cpetrick »

Wolfi hat geschrieben:
cpetrick hat geschrieben:Wenn ich die Preise momentan sehe... ich hätte wirklich letztes Jahr zuschlagen sollen jetzt ist es wirklich unbezahlbar
Ich muss auch sagen dann kann ich mir leider einfach keine leisten ^^ so 40,45.000 wäre ich ja maximal bereit gewesen aber was da jetzt verlangt wird ist ja exorbitant. Dann such ich mir lieber einen aristo
Japanfanatic

cpetrick hat geschrieben: 27.05.2018, 22:46
Wolfi hat geschrieben:
Ich muss auch sagen dann kann ich mir leider einfach keine leisten ^^ so 40,45.000 wäre ich ja maximal bereit gewesen aber was da jetzt verlangt wird ist ja exorbitant. Dann such ich mir lieber einen aristo

Du musst einfach Geduld mitbringen und regelmäßig die Börsen in Europa abklappern. Angebote finden sich immer.
Hast du die hier schon gesehen? Echte Franzözische Ausführung, dann noch als seltene AT: https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1401155384.htm/
Bild
Die einzige in der Konfiguration (Frankreich, AT, schwarz!), siehe: https://jza80.de/de/eu-spec-lhd-verkaufsdaten
Ich denke mit ein wenig Verhandlungsgeschick kriegst du die in deinen gewünschten Preisbereich. 70.000km nur!!!

Public Relations e.V.
Antworten